Chris parties with RiRiâs family and Denise and Richie split ... again
Some people learn not to repeat the same mistakes. Others, not so much. Case in point: Kim Kardashian is reportedly ready to walk down the aisle again. And beau Kanye West is reportedly more than ready to become husband No. 3.
Although the reality star is still embroiled in a contentious divorce with husband of 72 days Kris Humphries, her smitten rapper boyfriend wants to make her his bride.
âTheyâre seriously talking marriage,â a Kanye pal told Us magazine. âAnd yes, she would [accept his proposal].â
âThey are the real deal,â an insider avowed. âIâve never seen her like this.â
But marriage isnât the only major milestone theyâre mulling!
âKanye says he canât wait to see her carrying his child,â a source confided to the tabloid. âHe says she will look beautiful pregnant.â
Think Kim is truly prepared to evolve from sex bomb to mom? Or is she just looking to cash in on another wedding?
Uh-oh, now weâre starting to get really nervous â" despite our efforts to remain in denial, it seems clear that Rihanna and Chris Brown are actually reuniting!
The pair, who split in 2009 after he was arrested for assaulting her, are âseeing a lot of each other in private,â a Page Six source revealed.
Chris even reportedly joined his ex and members of her family to watch the Miami Heat play the Boston Celtics on Saturday at Jay-Zâs hot spot 50/50.
âRihanna arrived first in a yellow cab, with her family and friends, and was escorted to a private room,â a source relayed. âBrown arrived a little later and joined her and her family. They sat on the same couch together rooting for the Heat. There was no sign of his girlfriend.â
This. Is. Not. Happening!
Bon Jovi Breakup
Denise Richards reportedly split with Bon Jovi beau Richie Sambora after a pre-Country Music Awards blowout last week. Although the couple appeared close when arriving in Nashville, Tenn., on the night prior to the ceremony, the actress ended up working the red carpet solo.
âItâs over,â a source declared to Celebuzz. âThey had an epic argument in Nashville and Denise told Richie she couldnât continue the relationship any longer.â
A source dished that one reason for the split was Richieâs jealousy over Denise ex Charlie Sheenâs recent comments. The always candid actor recently gushed to Rolling Stone about his good co-parenting relationship with his ex-wife â" and couldnât resist noting that he would still like a roll in the hay with her.
Frankly, we thought Denise and Richieâs rekindled romance had re-fizzled long before this, so we canât say this news is too shocking. The real question is: Will Denise end up having that reunion with Charlie?
- Zac Efron has split from âMirror Mirrorâ actress Lily Collins after three months of dating.
- Spouses Alyson Hannigan and Alexis Denisof welcomed second daughter Keeva Jane on May 23.
- Bam Margera needed emergency hernia surgery after his kayak went over a 100-foot waterfall.
- âGirlsâ creator Lena Dunham bought a reportedly $500,000 one-bedroom apartment in Brooklyn.
- David Arquette filed for divorce from Courteney Cox; they announced their separation in October 2010
- Singer Boy George is 51.
- Actress Lucy Hale (âPretty Little Liarsâ) is 23.
- Actor-singer Kevin McHale (âGleeâ) is 24.
- Soldier-turned-actor and âDWTSâ winner J.R. Martinez is 29.
- Rapper MC Ren of NWA is 43.
- Tennis player Steffi Graf is 43.
- Actress Yasmine Bleeth (âBaywatchâ) is 44.
- Actress Traylor Howard (âMonkâ) is 46.
- Director Jay Roach (âAustin Powersâ) is 55.
- Mogul and TV personality Donald Trump is 66.
- Actress Marla Gibbs (âThe Jeffersonsâ) is 71.